2014年6月23日星期一

at present

Although

first stumbled down Europe team, however, later, Brazil came the bad news, striker Hulk pulled his thigh muscle in training. However, according to the latest news, Hulk, I very much hope to in times of war and before the game completely recovered and play.

, the 27 year old Zenit player was injured in a training before the game immediately after leaving the training ground, which cheap nfl hats allow people to worry about him was in the next journey. However, a few days ago, Hulk himself confirmed his situation, he is suffering from a hamstring problem, "I feel like I'm a left thigh very pain, the pain has been in existence for some time, but, even so, this does not affect me to participate in the first round of the World Cup match against Croatia, I believe, God bless me, do not miss the next game. But I hope, I can return to full my physical condition in the next two days. And play in the match with Mexico in the." At the same time, he Jerseys From China also confirmed that he will remain with the Cheap baseball Jerseys Brazil national team together, until the completion of all game of the world cup.

at present, according to the signs appear, if not or players sudden injury temporary situation. The Brazil national team war Mexico will fully use the first start cheap jerseys usa for Croatia. Cheap basketball ncaa jerseys

(

Sheng Road)

没有评论:

发表评论